5th October 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply forAICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2019 for a Diploma student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying in Diploma Engineering course. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

9th October 2019, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply forAICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2019 for a Diploma student?

Eligibility for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls

- Should be a girl student

- Should be admitted to the 1st year of degree/diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions in 2019-20 through centralized admission process of the central/state government

- Family income should be less than INR 8 Lakhs per annum
10th October 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply forAICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2019 for a Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying in Diploma Engineering course. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls, 2019 is given below:

Applicant must be a girl student

Students who are studying in the 1st year of the degree or diploma course in an AICTE approved college or institute and secured admission through the centralized admission process of the State / Central Government

Applicant’s annual family income should not be more than Rs 8 Lakhs per year

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
10th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2019 is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a girl student.

—> You must be admitted to the 1st year of degree/diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions in 2019-20 through centralized admission process of the central/state government.

—> Your family annual income should be less than Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum.
13th October 2019, 10:53 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Eligibility to apply for aicte pragati scholarship for girls are as:

1. Candidate must be studying in AICTE approved college or university.

2. Two girl per family are eligible for scholarship.

3. Annual income of the family head not more than 8 lacks.

4. Candidate must be Indian citizens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?