4th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Fountainhead Essay Contest for 11th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Fountainhead Essay Contest. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 11th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

9th April 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Fountainhead Essay Contest for 11th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Fountainhead Essay Contest. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 11th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students who are studying in the 11th standard are eligible to apply for The Fountainhead Essay Contest. The Fountainhead Essay Contest is open to all 11th and 12th Grade students across the Globe.

The Fountainhead Essay Contest is conducted by the Ayn Rand Institute (ARI). Students who have participated in the last year’s The Fountainhead Essay Contest can also participate this year. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?