6th April 2019, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics 2019?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics 2019. I have completed my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

11th April 2019, 07:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics 2019?

Eligibility to apply for Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics 2019:

Students studying M.Sc, B.Tech and final year B.Sc programmes are eligible to apply for Harish-Chandra Research Institute Visiting Students Program in Physics 2019. Selected students will work in some field of physics under the guidance of faculty member or postdoctoral Selected students will work in some field of physics under the guidance of faculty member or postdoctoral fellow.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://www.hri.res.in/academics/physics/phy-vsp/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?