14th August 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program?

Hello friends, I want to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 03:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program?

The eligibility criteria for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowship in Physics Program are as follows:-

This fellowship scheme is available for the students who have completed the PhD degree from any recognized institution.
Students wishing to pursue research work in the modified field of Physics can apply for this fellowship.
15th August 2018, 04:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program is mentioned below :-

--> You should have completed Ph.D degree and willing to do research work in the field of Physics.

The last date to apply for HCRI Post-doctoral Fellowships in Physics Program is 15th August and 31st December 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?