14th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat for 12th female student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

17th August 2019, 04:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat for 12th female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat. I am a female candidate and studying in 12th standard. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat is given below:

The scholarships are offered to the Gujarat Bonafide students

The student must be belongs to the minority community

Students who are studying in Class XI and XII are eligible

Students annual family income should be less than Rs 1.50 Lakhs
17th August 2019, 11:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat for 12th female student?

Eligibility required is given below;

You must be Gujarat Bonafide candidate.

You must belong to minority community.

Your annual family income should not more than 1.5 lacs from all sources.
19th August 2019, 01:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hc for 12th female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Higher Secondary Scholarship Minority Gujarat is providing scholarship to Gujarat Bonafide students for their higher studies. Candidates must satisfy the criteria below to be eligible for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat

1) Candidates must belong from the minority community.
2) The student of 11th/12th students is eligible to apply.
3) Candidates family annual income should be less than Rs 1.50 Lakhs Per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?