21st June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir, I am a PhD holder in Social Work. I have heard about the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship. Can I apply for this fellowship? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying. Waiting for your reply!

23rd June 2020, 09:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° To be eligible an applicant must be:

° Not to be less than 45 years and more than 70 years of age.

° hold a PhD degree in any discipline of Social Science with outstanding research Publications.

° Affiliate to an ICSSR Research Institute approved by government research institutes / UGC recognised Indian University.

°°° Click on this link for more information
https://icssr.org/senior-fellowships
24th June 2020, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

To be eligible, and applicant must:

1- Not be less than 45 years and more than 70 years of age hold a PhD degree in any discipline of Social Science with outstanding research Publications.

Affiliate to an ICSSR Research Institute / Institutes approved by MHRD / government research institutes / UGC recognised Indian University.

Note:
Senior government and defence officers (not less than 25 years of regular service) and persons with proven social science expertise possessing a PhD degree in and social science disciplines and demonstrable research experience through publications of books / research papers / reports can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?