9th August 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. I have completed my 12th with Science from CBSE Board and secured 81% marks. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

20th August 2018, 03:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for IDB Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with good grades in major subjects and language of instruction.

--> You should have secured admission in the current academic year in a recognised university.

--> You should not be receiving any other scholarship.

--> You have to commit serve your community after your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?