5th December 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020

Dear friends, I am a PhD in Chemistry researcher and I want to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this Associateship programme. Please let me know immediately.

7th December 2020, 12:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020----

The applicant must hold a PhD degree in chemistry / chemical engineering from a recognised University with at least 60% marks.

The candidate must have two research papers in Science Citation indexed journal.

Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE--
http://www.iitgn.ac.in
7th December 2020, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020

Eligibility

Hold a phD degree in chemistry/ chemical engineering with atleast 60% marks...

Have 2 research papers in science Citation Indexed SCI journal

Candidates who have submit thesis and awaiting for degree can also.apply
7th December 2020, 07:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To be eligible, an applicant must:

° Hold a PhD degree in chemistry / chemical engineering from a recognised University with at least 60% marks.

° Have two research papers in Science citation index journal.

° Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.

°°° The selected candidates will receive an emolument of rupees 47000 per month.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.iitgn.ac.in
8th December 2020, 11:49 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Hold a PhD degree in chemistry / chemical engineering from a recognised University with at least 60% marks.

Have a research papers in Science Citation Indexed(SCI) journal.

Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.
8th December 2020, 04:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020:-

Eligibility:-

1 - Hold a PhD degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering from a recognised University with at least 60% marks.

2 - Have a research papers in Science Citation Indexed ( SCI) Journal.

3 - Candidates who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.

The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 50,000 per month.

Official Website -
https://www.iitgn.ac.in
8th December 2020, 08:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Research Associateship 2020 is as follows.

• Applicant must hold a PhD degree in chemistry/chemical engineering from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.

• Applicant must have 2 research papers in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.

• Applicant who have submitted the thesis and waiting for the degree can also apply.

For any inquiry one can contact at -
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar,
Near Palau, Gandhinagar 382355,
Gujarat, India
Phone: +91-79-2395-2543
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?