7th June 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Dear friends, I am a MSc Botany postgraduate and I want to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this fellowship programme. Please let me know immediately.

9th June 2020, 02:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must be below upto 28 years of age.

°°° Candidate must hold MSc in botany degree with NET - LS or valid GATE score.

°°° The candidate must have one year of experience in the analysis of metabolites by GC-MS and plant histochemical techniques.

--- For any information call on this number
📞 9133 22225 5221.
9th June 2020, 02:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Be less than or up to 28 years of age.
> Hold MSc in Botany Degree with NET-LS or Valid GATE score.
> Have one year of experience in the analysis of metabolites by GC-MS and plant histochemical techniques.
9th June 2020, 06:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

To be eligible, and applicant must:

Be less than or up to 28 years of age.

Hold MSc in Botany degree with NET – LS or valid GATE score.

Have one year of experience in the analysis of metabolites by GC – MS and plant histo chemical techniques.
10th June 2020, 07:04 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are:-

Candidate must hold M.Sc in Botany degree with NET-LS or valid GATE score.

Candidate must have one year of experience in the analysis of metabolites by GC-MS and plant histo-chemical techniques.

Candidate must be less than or up to 28 years of age.
10th June 2020, 11:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Agricultural and Food Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 as follows:-

1. Qualifying MSc degree in Botany with valid NET-LS or valid GATE score.

2. One year of relevant work experience in the analysis of metabolites by GC-MS and plant histochemical techniques.

Age Limit:-Less then 28 years or up to 28.[/B]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?