15th August 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students Tamil Nadu?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students Tamil Nadu. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students Tamil Nadu. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Incentive Scheme for Rural MBC/DNC Girl Students, Tamil Nadu is given below:

>> Rural girl students belong to the MBC/DNC category

>> Students who are studying in Class III to VI

>> Students annual family income should not exceed Rs 25,000

>> Preference will be given to girl students of widows, poorest among poor and girl students of abandoned mother

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?