14th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Geography Olympiad for a 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Geography Olympiad this year. I'm studying in 10th standard right now. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

17th August 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Geography Olympiad for a 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Geography Olympiad this year. I'm studying in 10th standard right now. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this exam.

Students who are studying in Class 2 to 10 from a recognized board (like CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, etc.) are eligible to apply for the Geo-Genius Indian Geography Olympiad. There are 3 categories available. They are: Sub Junior – Classes 2nd to 4th, Junior – Classes 5th to 7th and Senior – Classes 8th to 10th.
Interested students can apply for the Geo-Genius Indian Geography Olympiad through their school only. Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.geogeniusindia.org/objective
17th August 2019, 10:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Geography Olympiad for a 10th student?

Being a 10th student, you can participate in the Indian Geography Olympiad. Students studying in class 2 to class 10 of any State Board/ ICSE Board/ CBSE Board/ International Board are eligible to participate in this Olympiad.
Students can participate through their respective school only.
19th August 2019, 01:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being the 10th standard you are eligible to apply for the Indian Geography Olympiad for a 10th student. Please make sure that you should be recognized by CBSE, ICSE, State Boards

Eligibility to apply for Indian Geography Olympiad for a 10th student:

Applicants must study 2nd to 10th standard from a recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, etc. to be eligible for Geo-Genius Indian Geography Olympiad.

Interested and eligible students can apply for the Geo-Genius Indian Geography Olympiad through with the help of the school. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?