27th August 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir, I am studying degree course in Assam but belongs to Tripura. Am I eligible to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for UGC course?
  2. Is it mandatory to submit Aadhar details in Ishan Uday Scholarship application? -- [New]
  3. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can a BE Computer Science apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply and amount receivable in this scheme?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme? When to apply for it?
  6. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Kothari PDF in Sciences scholarship? How much amount they give under this scheme? Can I apply for another scheme simultaneously?
  9. National scholarship scheme for girl to study B.Ed course? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  12. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  13. Procedure to get GRDS scholarship?
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura?
  18. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
31st August 2017, 08:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?

Eligibility Criteria for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017 :-

-The candidate must have the domicile of NER.

-The candidate must have completed class 12th of equivalent from any recognized board of education and they must have enrolled in any graduation program.

-The parental income of the applicants should not be more than Rs. 4.5 Lakh per annum.

Scholarship Award:

For General Degree Programs: Rs. 3500/- per month

For Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses): Rs. 5000/- per month

Documents required for Ishan Uday Scholarship :

Aadhar Card
Domicile
Parental Income Certificate
Bank Account Details
Recent Passport Size Photo
All Educational Certificates etc.

How to apply :-

Visit the official website @ www.ugc.ac.in.

Search the link that indicates to this scholarship notification.

Read the official details carefully and click on the 'apply online' link.

Fill the required details in the online application form and upload the concerned documents along with the latest passport size photograph of you.

Now, check the preview of your application form and hit the submit button.

Finally, take a printout of it for future use.
1st September 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying degree course in Assam but belongs to Tripura. Am I eligible to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?

Students who have passed Class XII or equivalent from a school situated within North Eastern Region (NER) from a recognized board with the domicile of NER are eligible to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. Students should have obtained admission in the general degree course, technical course and professional courses (including medical and paramedical) in a recognized university or college are eligible to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. The income of the parents should be not more than Rs 4.5 Lakhs per annum to avail the Ishan Uday Scholarship. Students can apply online for the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme website link is Click Here
1st September 2017, 07:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Eligibility criterion to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship:
>Candidates must belong from North-Eastern region that is Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
>Candidate must have gained admission into the first year course of the general degree course, technical or professional courses in UGC recognized Universities/Colleges/Institutions under section 2(f) of UGC Act, within and outside the States of North-Eastern region.
>The maximum family income of the family should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakhs.
>Candidate must have completed 12th standard from a recognized board including CBSE, ICSE, NIOS within the North-Eastern Region only.

Since you are studying your degree course and you belong from Tripura, so you are eligible for the aforesaid scholarship.
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Ishan Uday Scholarship can apply for Scholarship 2017-2018 by filling the online Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form at https://scholarships.gov.in/loginPag...3WuYSRq9.node7 .
During the time of applying Scholarship Application form, candidates are required to upload the following documents:
>Domicile Certificate
>Date of Birth Certificate
>Income Certificate
>Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
>Affidavit on Rs 50 stamp paper (for undertaking/declaration).
After filling the Scholarship form, the candidates should keep the print out of the Application form safely with them for future reference.
22nd June 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have filled form of UGC. I got 71% in 12th but my name is not there in list. May i know the reason
24th June 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Any polytechnic Diploma passed student I,e Lateral Entry is eligible for getting Ishan Uday Scholarship?
31st July 2018, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Does adhar card is mandatory for ishan uday scholarship and what is the process of it and what is date to submit the bank account
3rd September 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of bds first year in Assam but after 12 I took a drop of one year for coaching I passed my 12 in 2017 so am I eligible for this scholarship
4th September 2018, 01:45 AM
ritesh0691

How to apply :-

Visit the official website @ www.ugc.ac.in.

The candidate must have completed class 12th of equivalent from any recognized board of education and they must have enrolled in any graduation program.
The parental income of the applicants should not be more than Rs. 4.5 Lakh per annum.
The candidate must have the domicile of NER.
Scholarship Award:

For General Degree Programs: Rs. 3500/- per month

For Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses): Rs. 5000/- per month

Documents required for Ishan Uday Scholarship :

Domicile
All Educational Certificates etc
Parental Income Certificate
Aadhar Card
Bank Account Details
Recent Passport Size Photo
2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can students who are in field of instrumentation apply for this scholarship ? Can they give the exam ?
Please do inform us !!
30th October 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

In the final step of form fillup it says " for your submitted details there is no scheme available". What does it mean?
30th May 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed this year class 12 in science stream and I'm doing couching now so can I apply for the schlorship?
30th May 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have passed this year class 12 in science stream so can I apply for the scholarship if I'm doing couching for 1 year
24th July 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is a student account of canara bank is eligible to get Ishan Uday scholarship UGC?
21st October 2019, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Why No scheme available os showing at the time of uploading, because I already given the correct details..do help me...Sir
22nd October 2019, 10:47 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed this year class 12 in science stream so can I apply for the scholarship if I'm doing couching for 1 year
No, you cannot apply for ISHAN Uday Scholarship as you don't meet the essential eligibility requirement that is 'You must take admission in any graduation programme ' and you are taking coaching so you are not eligible for this.
You can try next year after getting admission in any University/College.
4th September 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir , first year of my bachelor's my domicile certificate was not ready so I was not able to apply for ishan Uday scholarship , now I m in second year can I apply now?
5th September 2020, 01:15 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?

Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it

Candidates who will be selected for the fellowship will get up to ₹ 7800 until the completion of their degree course.

Deadline 31 Oct 2020
Class / Course Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate
Scholarship Type Under Graduate, Post Graduate
Awarded Amount ₹ 7,800 per month
30th September 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is 1 year dropped students apply ishan uday scholarship??
29th October 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to apply Ishan udhay even after getting admission to the college. May I know the reason
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?