2nd July 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search for 11th standard student?

I want to apply in Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 11th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th July 2019, 10:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search for 11th standard student?

Being a 11th standard student, you are not eligible to apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search. To apply for that competition, you should have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in the year of application and studying B.Sc.(Hons.), Engineering or Medicine at undergraduate level in any institute/university, registered in West Bengal..

You can find details on;
https://www.jbnsts.org/seshprg.php
6th July 2019, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search for 11th standard student?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search being a 11th standard student. To be eligible to apply for Jagadis Bose National Talent Search, you have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10+2 examination in science category in 2019 and aspiring to study Basic Sciences/ Medicine/ Engineering in West Bengal.
7th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 11th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Students who have passed Class 10th examinations in the year 2019 with at least 75% marks or equivalent CGPA and currently studying in Class XI Science stream (with at least 3 following subjects Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science) in any school in West Bengal are eligible to apply for the Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (Junior Talent Search Test (JTST). Only students who have passed Class X examination in the year 2019 only eligible for the Junior Talent Search Test (JTST).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?