7th July 2019, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for female MBA student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship. I am a female candidate and pursuing MBA course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

9th July 2019, 07:19 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for female MBA student?

Eligibility:

To apply for these scholarships, you must be 18-29 years old.

You must be able to understand spoken and written Japanese fairly well.

The courses that you take while on these scholarships will be in Japanese.

To apply for these scholarships, your major must be in a field(s) related to Japanese language and/or Japanese culture.
10th July 2019, 10:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship for female MBA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship. I am a female candidate and pursuing MBA course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Japan Scholarship 2019:

1) You must be born in between 2/04/1995 and 01/04/2003.
2) You must complete twelve years of education and you are expected to complete school of education by March 2020 to be eligible for specialized Training College (3 years) and in the University (5 years – Undergraduate).
3) If you get selected then you have to undergo a one-year intensive course of the Japanese language, and then you can study at a specialized training college/college of technology/university in Japan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?