6th August 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019 for MFA(Bharatnatyam) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Music Fine Arts Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying MFA(Bharatnatyam). Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019 for MFA(Bharatnatyam) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Music Fine Arts Scholarship. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am currently studying MFA(Bharatnatyam). Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Music Fine Arts Scholarship is given below:

Students who are studying in the Government Music College or Government Fine Arts College are eligible

Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirement, then you are eligible to apply for the Music Fine Arts Scholarship. The Music Fine Arts Scholarship is offered by the Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th August 2019, 12:27 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019 for MFA(Bharatnatyam) student?

Eligibility to apply for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019 :

>> You must be studying in a Government Music College or Government Fine Arts.

>> Scholarship is offered by the Department of College of Education , Government of Kerala.

>> Only students of kerala can apply for the Music Fine Arts Scholarships who are pursuing undergraduate or post graduate course in music or fine arts from a government college.

>> Once you will be selected then you will receive a financial assistance of Rs.1500 per annum under this scholarship.
12th August 2019, 12:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of MFA(Bharatnatyam), you are eligible to apply for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019. In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must be studying undergraduate or post graduate course in Music or Fine Arts from a Government College of Kerala.
15th August 2019, 09:29 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for Music Fine Arts Scholarship 2019 the applicant must studying Government Music College or Government Fine Arts College. So, if you are studying in Government Music College then you can apply for the scholarship through the official website -> Click Here. Those who selected the can get up to Rs.1500 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?