11th February 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship for 12th Commerce student?

Hello, my son is studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th February 2019, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship for 12th Commerce student?

The students who are enrolled in a school or university and have an age of 17 years are eligible to apply for E-Commerce scholarship. Section will be on the basis of an essay writing contest, which will be based on the E-Commerce industry.

Cash prize in the form of the cheque will be provided to the winners of the scholarship. The amount will be given in the name of the institute or school where the student is studying.
15th February 2019, 08:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship for 12th Commerce student?

Eligibility to apply for New E-commerce Scholarship:

Candidates must be a student enrolled in an accredited school/university and they have to show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university.
Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on the date of application.

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.moarmouz.com/pages/scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?