1st June 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. I have completed my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

3rd June 2019, 03:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

Eligibility to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra;

You should be a domicile of Maharashtra state only.
You must be a disabled person having minimum 40% disability in order to be eligible.
3rd June 2019, 05:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. I have completed my BTech and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra is given below:

Students should belong to the state of Maharashtra (domicile)

Students studying in the special school or the Vocational Training Institute

Students with at least 40% disability
3rd June 2019, 09:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The student should be below 18 year of age and studying in school. Only those candidates with minimum 40% disability will be eligible to apply for the scholarship and also the candidates should be domicile of Maharashtra State.
4th June 2019, 12:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who interested to apply for Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable, Maharashtra must satisfy the eligibility below,

Applicants should be Domicile in Maharashtra State.
Applicants should got admission for Vocational Training institute or studying High school at reputed Institution.
Applicants with minimum 40% disability are eligible to apply.

Official website -> https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?