28th November 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BTech student and I want to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can look after and apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th November 2020, 03:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020

Eligibility:_
Belong to schedule caste and must have completed class 12....

Must have taken admission in full time course in a recognised college or school

Belongs to a family whose annual.income is less than 6 lacs INR..
29th November 2020, 07:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020----

The candidate should belong to schedule caste category and have completed class 12th.

The candidate should have taken admission in a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions.

The candidate should belong to a family where the annual income is not more than rupees 600000 from all the sources.
30th November 2020, 01:53 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-

1. Candidates of SC category.
2. Family Income should not be more than INR 6 lakhs per annum.
3. Class 12 completed.
4. General selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions for full-time admitted.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf help-document_iLN8Vb.pdf
30th November 2020, 01:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020:-

To be eligible, and applicant must:-

Belong to Scheduled Caste category.

Have completed class twelfth.

Have taken admission in a full -time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions.

Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 6 lakh from all the sources.
30th November 2020, 05:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020:-

> The candidate must belong to scheduled caste category.

> Have completed class 12.

> Have taken admission in a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institution.

> Belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 6.00 lakh from all the sources.
30th November 2020, 06:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the NSP Top Class Education Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must belong to Scheduled Caste category.
Candidate must have completed class 12.
Candidate must have taken admission in a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions.
Candidate must belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
30th November 2020, 08:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To be eligible, an applicant must:

° belong to scheduled caste

° have completed class 12th

° have taken admission in a full time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective Institutions

° belong to a family where the annual income is not more than rupees 600000 from all the sources

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://scholarships.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?