8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Pearl Academy Who's Next Scholarship?

Hello, my son is studying in Pearl Academy. I want to apply for Pearl Academy Who's Next Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

14th April 2019, 02:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pearl Academy Who's Next Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my son is studying in Pearl Academy. I want to apply for Pearl Academy Who's Next Scholarship for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those students who are applying for the Undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the Pearl Academy are eligible to apply for the Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship program.

Students are selected for the Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship program based on their scores in Pearl Academy entrance examination and their statement of purpose. Shortlisted students are called for a personal interview for the Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship selection.
14th April 2019, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pearl Academy Who's Next Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> Candidates applying for Undergraduate or Postgraduate programmes at Pearl Academy are eligible to apply.

The last date to apply for Pearl Academy Who’s Next Scholarship is 20th April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?