13th February 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

25th February 2019, 12:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BTech course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi is given below:

>> Students must be studying in Class 11th to Post Graduation

>> Students must belong to the OBC community

>> Students must be domicile of Delhi

>> Students’ family income from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 Lakh per year

>> Students must not be receiving any other scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?