25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

29th August 2019, 06:44 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019?

Eligibility:-

Candidates pursuing studies of class 11th to post-graduate level from a recognized board/institution can apply for this scheme.

Candidates who are pursuing studies through correspondence/distance learning can also apply.

To apply for this scholarship, it is necessary for the students must have more than 40 % disability.

Only those candidates can apply whose family annual income is less than 2.5 lacs per annum from all sources.
30th August 2019, 02:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Pre-Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2019 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities is given below:

>> Students who are studying (full time) in Class IX or X in a Government School or Government recognized School

>> Students who have more than 40% disability and should hold a valid certificate for that

>> Student’s family income should be less than Rs 2.50 Lakhs per year

Students can find the details in the website link given https://scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?