17th December 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2021

Hello everyone, I am interested in applying for the Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme. I am studying in MSc 1st year and I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap.

20th December 2020, 09:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2021

Eligibility to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2021 are as follows :-

Eligibility:-

1. Applicant's of Class 12th passed and pursuing graduation in Science are eligible.
2. Applicant's of master degree pursuer in science.
3. Applicant's of Integrated courses.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_MsaCjk.pdf
File Type: pdf download-form_AnmgnD.pdf
File Type: pdf download-form_V3ZgxQ.pdf
21st December 2020, 10:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2021

Eligibility to apply for Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Have taken admission in any of the following courses during the year 2020.

3 - year BSc 3/4- year BS or 5 - year integrated MSc / MS program in basic and Natural Science at IITp IISc, IISER, NISER, DAE - CBS or in any college / university in India.

2 year MSc program in basic and natural science.

Have passed class 10th and 12th board examination from a school situated in Haryana with 85% marks for Haryana Board School and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE/ ICSE etc. In class 12th ( for an undergraduate degree or integrated degree in science)

Have passed class 10th,12th and BSc / BA ( BA for MSc mathematics ) from a school / college/ university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in BSC/ BA ( for MSc degree course).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?