27th May 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

28th May 2019, 06:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship;

The applicant should be a domicile of Rajasthan.

The applicant should be studying in Class 11 and 12 from a recognized institute.

The applicant should belong to SC/ST/SGS/ OBC/Financial Backward Class (FBC)/Denotified Tribes/Nomadic or Semi-nomadic Tribes.

The applicant's annual family income should not exceeding 2.5 lakhs (for SC), 1.5 lakhs (for ST), 1.0 lakhs (for EBC), 2.0 lakhs (for DNT) and 5.0 lakhs (for Prime Minister- Post matric scholarship).
14th July 2019, 01:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship?

Eligibility :-

1. Candidate should be a domicile of Rajasthan.

2. Candidate should be studying in Class 11 and 12 from a recognized institute.

3. Candidate Should Have annual family income should not exceeding 2.5 lakhs (for SC), 1.5 lakhs (for ST), 1.0 lakhs (for EBC), 2.0 lakhs (for DNT) and 5.0 lakhs (for Prime Minister- Post matric scholarship).

4. Candidate should belong to SC/ST/SGS/ OBC/Financial Backward Class (FBC)/Denotified Tribes/Nomadic or Semi-nomadic Tribes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?