7th March 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship test. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this test. Please let me know immediately.

15th March 2020, 04:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020 are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed/appearing in class 12 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject or its equivalent (For opportunities in Engineering & Technology).
Or,
Candidate must have passed/appearing in class 12 exam with Physics and Biology as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ vocational subject or its equivalent (For opportunities in Agriculture, Science & Paramedical)
Or,
Candidate must have passed/appearing in class 12 exam or any equivalent exam (For opportunities in Arts, Commerce and Business Management)
Or,
Candidate must have passed degree course in any faculty conducted by recognized universities or its equivalent degree examination (For opportunities in Business Management (PG)).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?