30th June 2020, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination 2020

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination. I am thinking of applying for this examination. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this examination of this year. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th June 2020, 01:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination 2020

°°° Candidates should either be studying in class seventh or passed class seventh from any recognised school at the time of admission to our RIMC, that is on 1st January 2021.

°°° Only boys are eligible.

°°°Candidates appearing for the above test should not be less than 11.5 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January 2021.

CLICK HERE for more information
30th June 2020, 02:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination 2020

Educational qualifications:

•Candidate should either be studying in class 7th or passed class seventh from any recognised school at the admission to the RIMC, i. e. On Ist January 2021.

• Boys candidates appearing for the entrance exam should not be less than 11.5 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January, 2020.

•••Official Website
http://www.rimc.gov.in/rimcindex.aspx
30th June 2020, 09:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognised school at the time of admission to the RIMC, i.e. on 1st of January 2021.
Candidates (boys only) appearing for the test should not be less than 11 and half years in age but not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01st of January 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?