26th May 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition for BA(English) Honours student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in BA with English Honours. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 04:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition for BA(English) Honours student?

Eligibility to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition is mentioned below:-

—> You must be pursuing Undergraduate/ Postgraduate/ Doctoral Degree course from any recognized university.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing B.A English Honours course, so, you are eligible to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition.
27th May 2019, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition for BA(English) Honours student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition being a BA(English) Honours student. Candidates pursuing Under Graduation, Post Graduation and Doctoral Degree courses are eligible to apply for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition.
27th May 2019, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for The Ratan K. Singh Essay Writing Competition

- Any student or scholar pursuing undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral degree can apply for it.

- Just make sure you are studying at UGC recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?