4th September 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 for a BE 3rd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship. I am studying in my 3rd year of BE. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

6th September 2020, 12:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 for a BE 3rd year student?

Eligibility to apply for the Schaeffer India Hope Engineering scholarship 2020-

• Open for students of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only.

• Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in class 12th ( Science )in academic session 2019-20.

• Engineering branches that shall be given preference include mechanical, production, instrumentation, mechatronics and automobile.

• Annual family income of the applicant must be less than rupees 5 lacs.

• Children of employees of Schaeffler India are not eligible.

••• No, being a BE 3rd year student you are not eligible.
6th September 2020, 02:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 for a BE 3rd year student?

Eligibility criteria:-

1 - Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only.

2 - Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in class 12th ( science ) in academic session 2020.

3 - Only applicants enrolled in first year of engineering program at any State / UGC recognised colleges in India can apply.

4 - Engineering branches that shall be given preference includes Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile.

5 - Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 5 lakhs.

6 - Children of employees of Schaeffler India are not eligible for the scholarship program.
6th September 2020, 05:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 is given below:-

:-You must be from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only.
:-You must have scored minimum 60% marks in Class 12 (Science) in academic session 2019-20.
:-The candidates who have enrolled in 1st year of engineering program are only eligible to apply.
:-Your family annual income should not be more than Rs.5,00,000 per Year.
6th September 2020, 05:29 PM
jeet2porwal

To be eligible for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 you must be in first year.

So, if you are in 3rd year , you are not eligible for this fellowship.
6th September 2020, 06:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NO, you are not eligible for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarships 2020 being a BE 3rd year student because only applicants enrolled in first year of engineering program at any state in India can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?