26th February 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka for MBA-Abroad female aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka. I am a female candidate and willing to study MBA in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

1st March 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka for MBA-Abroad female aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka. I am a female candidate and willing to study MBA in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Scheme of Overseas Scholarship for SC/ST Students, Karnataka is given below:

Candidates should be a permanent resident of Karnataka and candidates should belong to the SC / ST category

Candidates’ age should be below 35 years

Candidates should have any one of the following courses: Engineering, Management, Agricultural Sciences, Medicine, Pure Science, Applied Science, Accounting, Finance, Humanities, International Commerce, Law and Social Sciences

Candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination

Candidates should have obtained admission in the world’s top 200 Universities
2nd March 2019, 10:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka for MBA-Abroad female aspirant?

Eligibility to apply for Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students, Karnataka:

The applicant should be a permanent resident of Karnataka and belong to SC/ST category.

The applicant should be below 35 years of age.

The applicant having a total family income from all resources below Rs. 6 lakh per annum are eligible for 100 % financial assistance.

The applicant who have their family income below Rs. 10 lakh per annum are eligible for only 33% financial assistance.

Under this scholarships students can choose any of the following courses for studies - Engineering & Management, Pure Sciences & Applied Sciences, Agricultural Sciences & Medicines, International Commerce, Accounting Finance, Humanities, Social Science & Law.

Student should have obtained 60 % marks in their last qualifying exam.

Applicant should have the admission letter from any of the Worlds Top 200 Universities.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th March 2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?