12th March 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

18th March 2019, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme?

Those athletes who have performed excellently at high school or college can apply for the SDAT scholarship scheme. Only the top 20 athletes will be selected for the scholarship which is Rs. 13000 per annum.

Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu (SDAT) offers this scholarship and the application deadline was 12th March 2019.
20th March 2019, 10:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility to apply for the SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme is given below:

-> Applicant must be studying in High School / Higher Secondary School or College / University domiciled in Tamil Nadu

-> Applicant must be a medal winner in the National School Games conducted by SGFI / National / Inter-State Championships conducted by National Sports Federations / National Level Sports Competitions conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India under Khelo India or National Games

-> Applicants should have won first three places in individual events or 1st or 2nd Place in Team Games

The First year students of College / University should have won medals at Nationals conducted by the School Games Federation of India. Other students should have won a medal in the All India Inter-University Competitions conducted by the Association of India Universities. Only first three place holders in the individual events or first two place holders in the team games are eligible

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?