12th November 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 12th Science student student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard right now. I want to apply in Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a Science student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

14th November 2022, 12:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 12th Science student student?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme:-

1) Children of drivers of commercial vehicles or small transporters are eligible for this scholarship.
2) Students of classes 8 to 12 must have scored more than 60% marks in previously passed examinations.
3) The monthly income of parents should not be more than INR 25,000.
4) Students must not receive benefits from any other scholarship program.
15th November 2022, 12:29 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 12th Science student student?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme are stated below.

To be qualified for the internship, a candidate must be studying in Class 8th to 12th with at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination from any government or private school.
15th November 2022, 05:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme Eligibility. An applicant must be studying in Class 8th to 12th. Students studying in any government or private school can apply. It is necessary for the students to secure at least 60 % marks in the qualifying examination.
15th November 2022, 09:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 12th Science student student:-

The minimum educational qualification is that you must be enrolled in classes from eighth grade through twelfth grade and have at least 60% in each of the
the entrance test for any recognized Government or Private institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?