8th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19 for 8th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19 for 8th standard student?

Eligibility to apply for SOF International English Olympiad*is given below.

SOF International English Olympiad is conducted at two levels. Students studying in class 1 to 12th are eligible to appear for the 1st level Olympiads. There is no requirements of minimum marks. The level 2 is conducted for students of class 3 to class 12 who qualify the 1st level Olympiads.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.sofworld.org/ieo
11th September 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19 for 8th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 8th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

The SOF International English Olympiad is open to students who are studying in classes 1 to 12. Interested students have to contact their school for the registration to the SOF International English Olympiad. Schools not registered may also request for the prospectus by sending an e-mail at [email protected] or phone call. Students should register through their respective schools only and individual registrations from students are not accepted for the SOF International English Olympiad. The SOF International English Olympiad website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?