7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English for 9th standard student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I am studying in 9th standard. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 07:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English for 9th standard student?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English for 9th standard student is mentioned below :-

--> You must be studying in the recommended school which is participant of IEO.

--> You should have secured at least 90% aggregate marks in English subject in the previous qualifying examination.

--> You should have secured at least 85% aggregate marks in your previous qualifying examination.
15th August 2018, 08:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English for 9th standard student?

Eligibility to apply for SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English for 9th standard student are as follows:-
Applicant must be a student in class 2 to 10

Applicant must have scored at least 90% marks or equivalent grade in English subject in annual aggregate in the previous class.

Applicant must have scored at least 85% or equivalent grades in previous year’s exams as aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?