4th December 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BPharmacy course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

7th December 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. I have completed my 12th and secured admission for BPharmacy course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates who are studying undergraduate and postgraduate in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India are eligible to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Bachelors’ candidates should have completed at least 5 years of studies or Masters Candidates in the first year of their studies are eligible to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Candidates should have obtained the percentage mentioned in the webpage for availing the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?