11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Teach for India Fellowship Program?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Teach for India Fellowship Program. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd August 2018, 05:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Teach for India Fellowship Program?

Eligibility criteria required to apply in Teach for India Fellowship Program is mentioned below :-

--> Final Year Graduates or
--> Graduate Degree holders in any discipline or
--> Youth, experienced professionals, entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for Teach for India Fellowship Program.
24th August 2018, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Teach for India Fellowship Program?

You need to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university. Also, you should be fluent in English, as you will be required to teach at English medium schools only.

There isn't any upper age limit and you should be ready to locate to a different city, where you have to teach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?