30th August 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply for an education loan from Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

17th January 2022, 01:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

In order to be eligible, one must have secured admission in any diploma/professional/engineering/medical course in any of reputed institution.
Mainly loans are provided to meritorious students who wish to persue higher studies.
If you are taking loan above 7.5 lacs then collateral security as well as third party gurantee is required.
To be eligible, you have to show your admission letter from any reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?