24th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019. I have completed my BSc and secured admission for MSc course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

28th August 2019, 04:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019. I have completed my BSc and secured admission for MSc course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship programme. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students is given below:

>> Students should belong to the Scheduled Caste category for applying to the scholarship

>> Students who have passed Class XII examination or its equivalent examination

>> Students who have joined the full time course in a notified colleges / institutes through general selection criteria followed by the concerned institutions

>> Student’s family income should be not more than Rs 6 Lakhs per year

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
28th August 2019, 06:30 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019?

Eligibility:--

>>Candidate must belong to SC category.

>> He/she must have taken admission in full-time undergraduate degree program at a notified educational institution.

>> The family income of the applicant must not exceed INR 6 Lacs.
28th August 2019, 08:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019 are as follows:-
Candidate must belong to scheduled caste category.
Candidate must have completed class 12.
Candidate must have taken admission for a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions.
Candidate must belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 6 Lakh from all sources.
29th August 2019, 12:47 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have belonged from Scheduled Caste category and pursed for Master degree course in reputed colleges/University then definitely you are eligible to apply for Top Class Education Scheme for SC Student 2019

Eligibility to apply for the Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students:

1) Applicants should belong from Scheduled Caste category
2) Applicants must have completed 12th standard.
3) Applicants must get admission in well reputed recognized colleges/University
4) Applicants family income should be not above 6 Lakhs per year.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?