28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for UGAM Legrand scholarship for female BTech student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in UGAM Legrand scholarship. I am a female candidate and pursuing BTech course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th June 2019, 03:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UGAM Legrand scholarship for female BTech student?

Being a female BTech student, you must fullfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for UGAM Legrand scholarship;

You should be Indian national.

You should not more than 30 years at the time of application.

You should belong from low-income families or to families of martyred armed forces personnel.

You should have secured admission in reputed French universities for have secured admission in reputable French universities for BTech course starting from September 2019.

If you have knowledge of French, then it will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
30th June 2019, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UGAM Legrand scholarship for female BTech student?

Eligibility to apply for UGAM Legrand Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You must be an Indian woman.
—> You must have passed Class 12th in 2019 and should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th board exams.
—> You have to enroll or start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2019-20 in a recognized college/ university.
—> Your family annual income from all sources less than Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum.
30th June 2019, 08:10 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in UGAM Legrand scholarship. I am a female candidate and pursuing BTech course. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility to apply for UGAM Legrand scholarship for female B.Tech student:

1) Applicants should be Indian citizen.

2) Applicants belong from low-income families background.

3) Applicants age should be less than 30 years at the time of application.

4) Applicants have secured admission in reputable french universities for courses commencing from September 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?