23rd June 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?

I want to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

26th June 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

Applicants who have passed 10th standard examination with at least 75% marks in the year 2019 are eligible to apply for the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. Applicants must be in the age group of 14 to 16 years are eligible to apply for the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. Applicants annual family income should not be more than Rs 2 Lakhs for applying to the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. The above given are the eligibility for applying for the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?