30th April 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Useful Profound Research Advancement Fellowship 2020

Dear friends, I am a PhD holder in Mathematics and I want to apply for the Useful Profound Research Advancement Fellowship of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this fellowship programme. Please let me know immediately.

3rd May 2020, 07:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Useful Profound Research Advancement Fellowship 2020

You can check the eligibility to apply for the useful profound research advancement fellowship 2020:

----Applicants should be Indian citizens.

----Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria notified by SERB.

---The applicants must hold a regular academic / we search position in recognise academic institution or National laboratory or any other recognised R&D, institution in India with at least 5 years of service remaining. The term 'regular' refers to the applicants who are appointed against the sectioned post or in a tenure post, but are likely to be renewed after the end of tenure.

---Private academic Institutions with valid UGC/AICTE/PCI Approval, Private R and D Institutions with valid DSIR-SIRO recognition and voluntary and Non governmental organisations are registered under Niti Aayog Darpan portal are eligible to host a project.

---Faculties through UGC faculty recharge programme are eligible to apply. Inspire faculty, Ramanujjan and ramalingaswami fellowship research Associates, guest faculty, visiting scientist, consultant, project fellows and faculty members who contract is renewed every year are not eligible.

---The PI and Co- Investigator(s) should hold PhD degree in Science, Mathematics, engineering or MD/MS/MDS/M.V.Sc. degree at the time of applying for grant.
3rd May 2020, 07:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Useful Profound Research Advancement Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the Useful Profound Research Advancement Fellowship 2020:-

> Applicants should be Indian citizens.
> The applicants must hold a regular academic / research position in a recognised academic institution or National laboratory or in any other recognised R and D institution in India with at least 5 years of service remaining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?