10th January 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021

Hi everyone, I am willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

13th January 2021, 04:36 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021 is as follows.

• Applicant must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.

• Applicant must be studying in Class 11 to postdoctoral level.

• Applicant must have a family income of less than INR 2 lakh from all sources.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Phone: 0120-6619540
Email: [email protected]
13th January 2021, 10:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021

°°° In order to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021, the candidates belonging to scheduled caste / Scheduled Tribes / general category students of class 11 and class 12 all eligible to apply.

°°° The family income should not exceed rupees 2.5 lacs for scheduled caste students.

°°° One can I check the application status on the official website that is provided to you below or you can also click on this link:
http://scholarship.up.gov.in

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.scholarship.up.nic.in
14th January 2021, 02:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021---

An applicant must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state and be studying in class 11 and 12.

An applicant must have family income not more than INR 2 lakh per annum for general category and INR 2.5 lakh per annum for SC/ST students.

--- The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE--
http://www.scholarship.up.nic.in
14th January 2021, 04:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2021:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.

Be studying in class 11th and 12th.

Belong to SC, ST, General category.

Have family income not more than INR 2 lakh per annum (for general category students ) and INR 2.5 lakh per annum ( for SC ST students).

Official Website:-
scholarship.up.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?