27th February 2023, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and tuition fee for MVBS and BDS?

I've got 86.9% in inter am i eligible to get a scholarship to pursue mbbs in private medical colleges of karachi? I've a dream of doing mbbs but on merit basis things didn't work out still i'm not loosing hope i want to do it but in private colleges the tution fee is not affordable for doing mvbs or bds as everybody knows and for that purpose i need a scholarship to help me out to pursue my dream

28th February 2023, 12:08 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and tuition fee for MVBS and BDS?

The eligibility criteria for scholarships to pursue MBBS and BDS courses in private medical colleges in Karachi may vary depending on the specific scholarship program. However, most scholarship programs consider academic performance, financial need, and other factors such as extracurricular activities, community service, and leadership potential.

As you have mentioned that you have scored 86.9% in inter, you may be eligible for some scholarship programs. However, it is important to note that scholarship programs may have specific eligibility criteria such as minimum academic scores, family income, and other factors.

The tuition fees for MBBS and BDS courses in private medical colleges in Karachi may also vary depending on the institution and program. Generally, the tuition fees for these courses in private colleges are higher than in government colleges.

You may want to research and explore scholarship opportunities available for MBBS and BDS courses in private medical colleges in Karachi. You can check with the individual colleges or universities about scholarship programs they offer or search online for scholarship opportunities. It is also recommended to seek guidance from a career counselor or financial aid office to help you identify and apply for scholarship programs that suit your eligibility criteria and financial need.
28th February 2023, 05:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and tuition fee for MVBS and BDS?

BDS:-

Age Minimum age limit is 17 years.

Minimum Percentage - It is open for students who have qualified Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 50% marks.

Average Fees - INR 50K - 4 LPA.

MBBS:-

Students should have cleared 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Student must be an Indian National for admission through All India Entrance Exam (NEET). Student should be 17+ as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?