30th August 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for Vocational courses?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Allahabad Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Please tell me asap.

2nd September 2019, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for Vocational courses?

You need to first confirm admission at any recognized institute for your vocational course. Once you have confirmed admission, you will become eligible to apply for education loan at any nearest branch of a reputed bank.

Just approach the nearest branch along with the guarantor and all the required documents to apply for education loan. You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch.
3rd September 2019, 07:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for Vocational courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Allahabad Bank is providing an education loan for vocational courses. I would like to know about the courses which are eligible for getting an education loan in Allahabad Bank. Please tell me asap.

Students who have secured admission to the course run by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) or Polytechnics or in a School recognized by State or Central Board or a college affiliated to recognized universities, training partners affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation / State Skill Mission / Sector Skill Councils, which are leading to a Certificate or Diploma or Degree course are eligible to apply for an education loan in Allahabad Bank for vocational courses. Details are available at the website link given https://www.allahabadbank.in/Skill_loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?