26th August 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for study in Abroad with the help of an education loan offered by Andhra Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

4th October 2018, 04:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Abroad?

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Abroad is given below

You should be an Indian National.

You must have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC(10+2 or equivalent)/higher qualification.

In case of merit based selection where marks secured in the qualifying examination are the only criteria, you must obtain at least 65% aggregate in the qualifying academic examination.

Meritorious students who qualify through the entrance examination but choose management quota for reasons like proximity or choice of course or any other academic reason are eligible for Andhra Bank education loan.
4th October 2018, 05:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Abroad?

To be eligible to get an education loan from Andhra Bank for pursuing studies in Abroad, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university in Abroad. You should be an Indian National. You can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?