22nd October 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying BTech in IIT with the help of an education loan offered by Lakshmi Vilas Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

26th October 2018, 10:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

To be eligible to get an education loan from Lakshmi Vilas Bank for pursuing B.Tech course in IIT, you should have secured admission letter from IIT for pursuing B.Tech course. You can apply for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch with required documents.
26th October 2018, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for studying BTech in IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I would go for studying BTech in IIT with the help of an education loan offered by Lakshmi Vilas Bank then what is the eligibility criteria to get this education loan? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Indian students who have secured admission to professional / technical courses in India or abroad through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to apply for education loans in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. IIT students are eligible to apply for the education loans in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. They can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
26th October 2018, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have for admission at IIT, then you should approach the concerned bank branch for education loan application, along with all your documents.

Banks offer special interest rates for students, who have got admission at a Tier I college like IIT. Hence, no need to worry, just contact the local bank branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?