25th February 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?

I want to know wheather i am eligible for any scholarship as i have secured 89% for my bsc.chemistry and currently doing my 2nd sem MSc.analytical chemistry.i have got 85% in 2 level and full A for my sslc exam..i kindly request you to reply me

Related Questions:
  1. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  5. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  6. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  7. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  8. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  10. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  11. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?
  13. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  15. Which government college should I choose after pursuing BSc in Chemistry?
  16. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  17. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  18. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
6th November 2017, 03:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know wheather i am eligible for any scholarship as i have secured 89% for my bsc.chemistry and currently doing my 2nd sem MSc.analytical chemistry.i have got 85% in 2 level and full A for my sslc exam..i kindly request you to reply me

Students with 89% marks in BSc Chemistry is eligible to apply for scholarships to study MSc Analytical Chemistry. There are various organizations / institutions offering scholarships to deserving students. Students have to apply to the scholarships online or offline. Mostly, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of merit and family income. List of scholarships available for the MSc Analytical Chemistry students is given below;

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?