17th February 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 11th standard and I want him to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 01:02 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 11th standard and I want him to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Students who are studying in Class 3 to 10 are eligible to participate in the CPS Antarashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad. Interested students can apply for the CPS Antarashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad through their school.

- Schools have to download the registration form, fill the details, attach the required documents and send to the scholarship organization.

- Winners of the CPS Antarashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad will receive cash prize, certificates and trophies.
21st February 2019, 07:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018?

Eligibility to participate in CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad 2018:

All school students studying in class 3rd to class 10th are eligible to apply for CPS Antarrashtriya Hindi Varchasv Olympiad. Students can apply through their respective schools only.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?