11th August 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want him to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this competition? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

21st August 2018, 04:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test?

Yes, your son is definitely eligible to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test (HMIT). Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test is applicable for students studying in class 1st to 12th CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India. HMIT includes questions on Mathematics, G.K., Science, English and Multiple Intelligence.
22nd August 2018, 12:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test?

Eligibility criteria required to participate in Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test is mentioned below :-

--> Students studying in class 1 to 12 in any recognised board from all over India are eligible to apply.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, your son is studying in 9th standard, so he is eligible to apply for Humming Bird Multiple Intelligence Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?