14th August 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to participate in National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want him to participate in National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this Olympiad? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to participate in National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 9th standard and I want him to participate in National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to participate in this Olympiad? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students from Class 1 to 12 from all streams and school must be affiliated to ICSE, CBSE, State Board, etc. are eligible to participate in the National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019.

The National Biotechnology Olympiad is conducted by the EduHeal Foundation. The National Biotechnology Olympiad is in its 14th year (2019). Interested students can apply online for the National Biotechnology Olympiad. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
18th August 2019, 08:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Students studying in class 1 to 12 from CBSE / ICSE / Any State Boards can participate in the National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019.
Last date of registration of this Olympiad is 31st August 2019.
19th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019 is organized by the EduHeal Foundation. The National Biotechnology Olympiad is in its 14th year (2019). Interested students can apply through online for the National Biotechnology Olympiad.

Applicants must satisfy the below eligibility criteria to be eligible to participate in National Biotechnology Olympiad 2019:

1) Applicants school must be affiliated to ICSE, CBSE, State Board.
2) Applicants should be studied 1st to 12th standard from CSE, CBSE, State Board.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?