7th June 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dena Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

I want to study MBBS in AIIMS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Dena Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 02:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dena Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dena Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS;

You should be an Indian national.
You must have secured admission in MBBS in AIIMS.
You must have to submit mark sheets of qualifying examination and proof of admission along with your application at a Dena Bank.
10th June 2019, 04:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Dena Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Dena Bank Education Loan for pursuing MBBS course in AIIMS are mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to MBBS course in AIIMS or any other recognised college/ university.

—> You should be a citizen of India.
10th June 2019, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you need to secure admission at the said college or institute. Once the admission is confirmed then you can approach the nearest branch of any reputed bank to apply for the education loan. You should have a guarantor when you are applying for the education loan.

If you are studying at reputed institutes like AIIMS, then you will be eligible for special interest rates which is offered by many top banks. Just make sure you have all the documents when you are applying for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?