15th July 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

I want to study MBBS in AIIMS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Karnataka Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying for an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

17th July 2019, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

First of all you have to secure admission at AIIMS for your MBBS degree. Once you have got admission confirmed then you can contact the nearest branch to apply for the education loan. AIIMS is a reputed medical college in India and banks won't have any issue.

Just make sure you have a guarantor to apply for the education loan. The fee structure at AIIMS is not that big and you should get the education loan without any problems.
18th July 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Karnataka Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS in AIIMS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Karnataka Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying for an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Eligibility and requirements to apply for the Karnataka Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS is given below:

Indian nationals who have obtained admission to the MBBS course in AIIMS are eligible to apply for the Karnataka Bank Education Loan scheme.

Applicant age should be below 35 years

Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India

They have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount (security can be liquid or immovable property)

They have to provide the necessary margin for the loan amount (5% for studies in India for the education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs)

Students can contact the Karnataka Bank branch for more details on the same.
22nd July 2019, 05:33 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility and requirements:--

>> Applicants should be Indian nationals who have obtained admission to the MBBS course in AIIMS.

>> Applicant can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India.

>> Applicant age should be below 35 years

>> Karnataka Bank have to provide the necessary margin for the loan amount (5% for studies in India for the education loan above Rs 4 Lakhs).

>> Karnataka Bank have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount (security can be liquid or immovable property).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?